after eating too much Mexican food
Chub-o-bots, roll out!
*Transformer noises* bluuuuuurrrrggggggg
Robots in disgust
More than meets the WHYYYYYYYYYYY???
I'm just gunna assume that you and flatbear are the cutest
She’s pretty awful, but I’m cute enough for, like, five people so it evens out. ;)
Send me an assumption!
ETA: y’all she just made this face at me and it was so adorable I had to post it
I assume you have the booty.
Send me an assumption!
meeeeehhhhhhhh HULKEYE runs awway
ew / nonono / maybe / ship it / aww / otp / MY HEART / Clint might regret that / his butt gon’ hurt
1 and 4! ONE AND FOOOOUR.
1. Of all of the original characters you have written, do you have a favorite?
- ATHRIEL. *mic drop* No, okay, does she count tho because she’s an OC but she’s a Tolkien OC and I’m not sure???? But her and Romy, who is……….. Romy. He’s just. A Victorian gangster??? Kinda. But like the poor kind where he just wears whatever he can find and carries these big butcher knives and just fucking. He’s like a blender, he just carves everything up and he ends up waging this huge gang war and one of his friends dies and he regrets everything and becomes a priest but he’s still super hardcore and like. Fucks people up on the side? Idk I love Romy he’s my angel.
4. Which of your stories would you most like to see made into a movie?
- Oh my god, I don’t know! Porter City, probably. Or Rykani would make a really cool animated film and/or series. But for live action, probably Porter City. I’ve already cast the entire thing ffs so Hollywood might as well just get on that.
Fuck Marry Kill twofer. 1: Garrus, Mordin, Tali. 2: Kili, Fili, Bofur.
S C R E A M WE ARE SO BREAKING UP
Kill Mordin (SOB)
I hate you so much
BERETS. FLOWER CROWNS. FOX JEWELRY. NIGHTCRAWLER AND MOON KNIGHT AND HELLBOY CRAP. SHOES. SO MANY SHOES. SERIOUSLY MARY I HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT COLOR OUR CARPET IS.
I ONLY HAVE THREE FLOWER CROWNS
I can’t argue with the rest though
- YES I LOVE GENDERSWAP. There are a lot of works that I love that just don’t have enough women in them, so I happily support genderswap. Also, it’s kinda awesome when someone gets swapped within the context of the story (as opposed to Always Been Opposite Gender) and has crazy sex and is like OH MY GOD IS THIS WHAT IT’S LIKE THIS IS WEIRD AND AWESOME because whatever I like that.
7. Pretending to be married
- MY WEAKNESS. I try so hard not to like this trope, but I just can’t help myself. It’s so deliciously tropey. I’m pretty sure the first caveman that ever told a story where people had to pretend to be married got shouted down by the other cavemen for being a tropey hack, but I CAN’T HELP IT AND YOU CAN’T MAKE ME STOP (that episode of X-Files makes me screech like the dirty dirty Mulder/Scully fangirl that I am).
- Kind of a grey area for me tbh. I feel like either it’s creepy and coercive or it’s consensual and boring, and that probably doesn’t read right so let me clarify: if the characters are both like “Yeah, let’s use aphrodisiacs!” I find it dull and kinda crappy, and if one character is like “I’m gonna slip you an aphrodisiac so you’ll have sex with me!” I find it gross and unpleasant. So yeah, not really into that one.
I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering I love you repeatedly as they struggle to escape from my arms