:leaps upon you before you can escape: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BPAL? My Hannukah present this year was a whole fucking bottle of Pinched With Four Aces and no one I know is at all impressed with the dedicated horse trading I know it took to get it for me.
OMG THAT’S SO MEAN DON’T MAKE ME PICK A FAVORITE
but I really really like Ifrit and The Highwayman and Coyote and Witch’s Garden. Ooh, and Iago. I’ve also got a bunch of the Irredeemable scents and they are fantastic. Volt is one of my favorites, and Nicki basically stole Xombie and Alana Patel from me.
BUT SERIOUSLY, I AM SO INTO BPAL YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW AND I AM SUITABLY IMPRESSED BY YOU
Hot Cocoa: What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
- Um, I’m awesome? I think I have good personal style! I don’t know, I actually really like myself for the most part, so it’s hard to pick a favorite thing. :/
Ice: Would you rather be overdressed or underdressed at every party?
- Over. I’d rather look super fab than not fab enough.
Yule Log: Least favorite vegetable?
- Are onions a vegetable? I HATE ONIONS.
Wreath: Are you allergic to anything?
- Pine pollen, cottonwood, avocados, plums, all kinds of melons.
And I already answered Tinsel!
Tinsel: What perfume/cologne do you wear?
- I’m kind of addicted to perfume. I’ve got a lot of stuff from BPAL, and I obsessively buy Gwen Stefani’s perfumes, mostly because they smell nice but also come with little dolls on top :D
and I already answered Ribbon :)
haha thank you!!!
I listen to a lot of stuff in all genres, but those three are the bands that have meant the most to me <3
Eggnog: What was the name of your first stuffed animal?
- Already answered mine, but my little brother had a sock monkey named Zephyr.
toys & cookies
Toys: Do you want children?
- I do, but unfortunately Nicki and I can’t just decide to have a kid, or accidentally have a kid. We have to actively plan and go to clinics and find a donor and all that. So I’m content with cats for now.
Cookies: Top three favorite bands?
- Einsturzende Neubauten, Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, Queens of the Stone Age
Ribbon: What’s a book that had a strong impact on you?
- Lord of the Rings. Like you wouldn’t even believe. Although it’s a series, I guess, but I don’t care IT IS EVERYTHING TO ME.
Already answered North Pole. ;)